1.5 mn Tata Sky users will miss the ICL matches

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 6,766
just because u r Tata Sky fan, u expect bad things to happen to ICL?!

What to do? We have no other option. We are AJL league. So will think negatively :hysterical:

What to do? We have no other option. We are AJL league. So will think negatively :hysterical:

Then the league holder, as u said (Mr.ajuravi) will have to bring N*** dancers to make it HIT.:hysterical:As here he says that they are bringing stars to cricket,so he will bring others to make his league beneficiary.:hysterical: I agree with amish,I am a TS user but i dont want to disrepect ICL which has bought new concept and also given new hope to cricketers that they can earn alot.

ITs good to see in that article that :
Currently, Tata Sky has around 1.3 lakh subscribers and has targeted a base of 1.5 lakh by year end. :thumbsup:
However, it’s Zee group’s direct-to-home service – Dish TV – that currently leads the DTH space. It has a subscriber base of over 2.2 million. While Dish TV has been around for about three years, Tata Sky is about one year old.
Dear Aju,
First thing its not lakh its millions,
Second Till now tatasky have 1.3 million and dishtv has almost double 2.6 million subscribers because i ahve seen in some news in june that they have 2.2 million subscribers. and if talk about viewers data then please check from the time when tatasky launch and till date they have 1.3 million subs (in 1.5 years)...and in the same time dishtv manage to have more then 1.6 million subscribers. it doesnot matter they have 2-3 years old or the other one is new, but what i have seen in trends that dishtv started slow (because of non availability of Star and Sony channels) and after having all channels they have just taken the right speed for moving ahead. where as tatasky started very fast (because of very agrassive marketing ) and now got slow in movement.
All these based on my analysis after reading your article.....might be yours analysis and and views are very much different and might be chance that i am wrong in doing so(....but i think on lesser side).

@Neo, I think that member Ajuravi is fan of TS, so he dont see if it is lakhs or millions and just posts blindly without reading or understanding anything.

@Neo, I think that member Ajuravi is fan of TS, so he dont see if it is lakhs or millions and just posts blindly without reading or understanding anything.
I have posted it what has written in the article and i would be more than happy if you people ask the economic times people to correct their sentence from lakh to millions.

@neo
If you mean to say that dish tv has got 1.6 million subscriber base in the first 1.5 yrs and i wonder now whats happening with their sales strategy for that past 1.5 yrs as till now they have only added 0.6 million as against TS's 1.3 million. Correct me if i am wrong.

Every thing will be clearer once the ICL matches starts interms of viewership.

I have posted it what has written in the article and i would be more than happy if you people ask the economic times people to correct their sentence from lakh to millions.

@neo
If you mean to say that dish tv has got 1.6 million subscriber base in the first 1.5 yrs and i wonder now whats happening with their sales strategy for that past 1.5 yrs as till now they have only added 0.6 million as against TS's 1.3 million. Correct me if i am wrong.

Every thing will be clearer once the ICL matches starts interms of viewership.
@ Aju,
I am just comapring from the day when Tata Sky launched to till date...Please read the article Carefully man....and also in the article of ET its mentioned in Millions not in lakhs.

there is no link to zee sports viewership and ICL. why do u compare it.WE want cricket irrespective of who watches it.some fools dont watch so it does not mean it is not worth.you can only say this because we dont have it on Ts.if we had then you have been over the moon about this channel.two sided person.

@ Aju,
I am just comapring from the day when Tata Sky launched to till date...Please read the article Carefully man....and also in the article of ET its mentioned in Millions not in lakhs.
@neo:
Please clarify me on this sentence which has been mentioned in the content. I have stated that in bold letters.

Advertisers were of the view that the Zee group may have missed an opportunity by not being available on Tata Sky. Zee group has, in any case, been having a tough time raising advertising and sponsorship support for the ICL.
Currently, Tata Sky has around 1.3 lakh subscribers and has targeted a base of 1.5 lakh by year end.

However, it’s Zee group’s direct-to-home service – Dish TV – that currently leads the DTH space. It has a subscriber base of over 2.2 million. While Dish TV has been around for about three years, Tata Sky is about one year old.

One more thing you are comparing the customers list from the day it was launched and i am comparing the sales what has happend from TS from last Aug to till which has done a sales of 1.3 million as against the dish tv on the same period 0.6 million (2.2 million - 1.6 million as per your data)

there is no link to zee sports viewership and ICL. why do u compare it.WE want cricket irrespective of who watches it.some fools dont watch so it does not mean it is not worth.you can only say this because we dont have it on Ts.if we had then you have been over the moon about this channel.two sided person.
Guys this guy has joined the forum on nov -27th. Beware of him - he might be Mr. Amatan with new id:confused:

@neo:
Please clarify me on this sentence which has been mentioned in the content. I have stated that in bold letters.

Advertisers were of the view that the Zee group may have missed an opportunity by not being available on Tata Sky. Zee group has, in any case, been having a tough time raising advertising and sponsorship support for the ICL.
Currently, Tata Sky has around 1.3 lakh subscribers and has targeted a base of 1.5 lakh by year end.

One more thing you are comparing the customers list from the day it was launched and i am comparing the sales what has happend from TS from last Aug to till which has done a sales of 1.3 million as against the dish tv on the same period 0.6 million (2.2 million - 1.6 million as per your data)

Guys this guy has joined the forum on nov -27th. Beware of him - he might be Mr. Amatan with new id:confused:

Dear Aju Bhai,
Just read the original article where it has been mentioned in Millions not in lakh .....its the mistake of that person who has posted it here.....
Second on camparison.....Dishtv viewership has been wrongly mention or you can say its old data...as it mention their 2.2 million....and current status is approx 2.6 million...so do calculations accordingly.

Back