10 Best Bollywood Comedy Movie

• Thread starter Thread starter Anitha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 753,427
Ek Chaalis ki Last Local was also good.

Haven't seen this movie. Is it comedy. From name, I thought it must be a very serious type of movie.

I liked Ramji Londonwaley (2005) film. This film was written by a Popular Tamil Actor Kamalhassan. Dont miss this film.

Umm Ramji Londonwale was not supposed to be total comedy...it had comedy but u cant call it a comedy movie.Poor Madhavan, his 2 movies, RHTDM and Ramji both flopped.I still feel Rehna Hai Tere Dil Main shud have been super duper hit as hit as Maine Pyar Kiya... infact even Wikipedia states that it shud be relaunced and it will be super hit.

RHTDM was in fact a good movie. I have even seen the Tamil version., I felt that Dia Mirza was not fit for the role.

Peecha Karro (1986) is the best Bollywood comedy movie ever made. Don't miss it!

Old Comedy Movies...Chashme BuddoorGol MaalChoti si baatKathaNew Comedy Movies.HungamaHulchulDholMalamaal WeeklyBheja FryHera pheriPhir Hera Pheri Chupchup Ke ( great comedy paresh rawal and Rajpal yadav)Garam MasalaAndaz Apna Apna Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh (2005 Hindi film starring Rajpal Yadav)i like.. rajpal yadav. paresh rawal. akshay kumar comedy movies.. :D

Kya cool hai hum was one of the best adult comedy made in bollywood. I remember I saw that alone as some of the scenes were just unbearable like that when tushar kapoor was pulling out a GIRL dummy from vehicle and you can easily guess that what that means.

I have seen Kya Kool Hai Hum. It is easy to make adult comedies. Bollywood has to make meaningful comedies. Akshay Kumar is worst comedian. He should stick to action movies. Some of the meaningful comedies has been a remake of South Indian Hits. Like Hungama is a remake of a Malayalam film. Bheja Fry is complete nonsense. And recent comedies like Golmaal and Golmaal returns are stale comedies. I enjoyed Chup Chup Ke (New one). I enjoyed Anupam Kher and Anil Kumar starrer Jaan-e-mann. It was a good comedy.