PhonePe Updates

Single VPA. That is a drawback to a certain level - But not a major one if you ask me.

well one of the reasons i am interested in upi for dad is to allow make it easier for him to transfer funds from one account to another without dealing with shitty banking websites :D

right now i believe he is paying 15 bucks for transferring money from his pension account in sbi to his indusind account which is easier to use for day to day banking lol.

Terms and Conditions:
Cashback valid only for the first two transactions within the offer period, starting 17th February 2017 6pm till 21st February 2017 midnight 12'o clock.
A maximum cashback of ₹ 500 per transaction can be availed through this offer.
Offer valid only on payments through UPI, Credit Card and Debit Card within the "PhonePe" option on Myntra checkout. Cashback will not be offered on payments through wallet.
Cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through "@ybl" VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or through PhonePe app.
Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the transaction.
Refunds are processed on a pro-rata basis.

nDfoAaH.png

This offer is available for the first ever UPI transaction using PhonePe.
Valid transactions for cash back are Bill Payments ,Recharges and Sending money.
Users who have transacted using UPI on PhonePe before either on it’s App or on a Merchant , will not be eligible.
The offer gives 50% cashback upto a maximum of ₹ 200.
Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day.
Offer Valid only once for each registered PhonePe user.
Offer is Valid only once per Smartphone.
This offer is valid from 1st March midnight to 7th March 2017 23:59 hours.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.

Back