1Gbps broadband speed plans coming soon for Indian users: Radius Infratel

• Thread starter Thread starter acc1444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 29,579
looks like not. though i do remember some videos on specific channels which had a download button because those were the videos that aimed for wider distribution.

hmmm 1 gbps is quite fast, even with 30 Mbps I can download 2 gb data in about 1 hour and some odd minutes. so I am guessing a 8 gb movie will take not more than 1 or 2 minutes on gbps connection. btw guys what time it should take for me to download a 2 gb movie with my speed of 32 mbps?

yeah n this plan will be likemonth started (Day 1) - browsing, downloaded two "HD" movies*NOTICE*you have crossed your FUspeed-on-demand options - extra 1GB@100else stay with the 512kbps for the rest of 30 days, you MF :P

sounds like its just a private FTTH company. 1gbps is probably their full capacity, they might endup giving plans similar to BSNL and MTNL FTTH plans.

right now if we have 8-12MBPS without FUP ... ..nothing more then...as per my view this is enough for us now

Radius *just* does the infrastructure. They don't provide any actual services of their own (yet?), so the idea is that any company wanting to provide FTTx services can immediately supply you if they're connected to Radius' network... the same as you can get many different ISPs through a single cable operator.

Back