2 MBPS unlimited for only Rs 599/-

rockycounter

ISP
mtnl
Guys my triband connection was started in September, i opted for 599 combo Ul plan....so i m getting a speed of 28-29 KBPS in HTTP downloadsBut my cousin opted the same plan earlier this month and he is getting the speed of 256 KBPS....hows that possible???and yes i checked his application receipt as well as his account usage on bol.net its all same as mine....his account is not showing any used MB information.....same as in unlimited plans& its MTNL delhi

That's ineffciency of MTNL babus..dont worry soon or later your cousin will b njoying what u r getting now.:happy:

Lol port speed set by babus is 2 Mbps for you cousin !Mtnl Just SuxXxs Cann't deny the fact it's the only Isp available in my area that has some class:cool2:.

yeah! here in delhi they offer the best tarrifs..Airtel is on the costilier side..MTNL is reliable and affordable..

That's the reason why I love MTNL. :DIf you are a sadist type person, complain to MTNL your cousin is getting more speed than he is supposed to. :P

tht happened wid me to.......i ws gtting gud speeds early on....for approx. 2mnths bt nw i am gttng normal speeds :cry:

for me it lasted for 1 and half months and my friend enjoyed it for more than 3 months..transition for 2 mbps to 256kbps is a real pain..i miss those amazing download speeds now.

I got 2MBPS for almost 5 months after shifting to an UL plan! Thank you MTNL:yahoo:

i had 2mbps on 590NU (before 849NU was introduced) for around 4 months. :D

Back