• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,552

armaan_99

Armaan
ISP
Airtel ₹1099
Jio ₹399 Plan
Tata Sky Has launched 4 channels and the old one Neo Sports and Neo+ is back ... with new channels Bindaas and NDTV good times. Now, Tata Sky has decided to keep Neo in Gold package which they may charge over and above your current subscrition. It looks too confusing as of now to handle all this. Tata Sky i think have to make channels in a better way. All Tamil Channels = Rs30/-All Kannada Channels= Rs30/-All Hindi Entertainment Channel = Rs100/-All Hindi Movie Channel= Rs50/-All Music Channel= Rs30/-All Sports CHannel= Rs30/-All News Channel= Rs30 All Packages can be given at Rs300/- .....

Stop dreaming my friend and come back to the real world.

See guyz these packages are gone now Tata Sky is think of again incresing their price after adding up some new channels NDTV neo, bindass...which are free for one month or so from know but what after that Rs.400 for full package...?????

enjoy them for free till october 1st.. if u r interested in these channels then get them for high cost.. or wait till TRAI regulations come into place on dec 1 2007 (Hopefully)..Then we will hav something to cheer about..

In the alert they said that these new channel come under some gold pack they had also stated some kind on active cooking to be launched soon what is that.?

If they launch exclusive channels then 400 rupees will be good if not then I am not paying more than 350 rupees!Even I was wondering what Active Cooking was?Also how much is the Gold Package price?

Back