3 channels gone......

• Thread starter Thread starter aswinm16
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,131

aswinm16

ISP
cable
mh one shraddha, amrita and indiavision is go off air from Tata Sky from 12 am.....wonder which are the new channels coming...its really sad that all dth operators are talking about adding more channels and here, our ts is taking off channels!!!!!!

Any new channels conning? Why removed these channels?:cry:

Tata Sky cc informed us that they have got permission to remove dd channels from DD.and also told that it may come back in future.

There is already a thread on this subject. People need to start using their eyes a bit more to see what's around. Pointless thread and should be sent to the bin.

admin please make new users not to start threads until they attain certain number of posts(spamfree) and good activity on forum :(

i got so shocked when i missed my fav channel "AMRITA TV"..MY MORNIGNS WERE so refreshign with infortainment programmes liek udayamritam ,bharathadarshanam(ohh no i am so unlucky)..i miss the worlds only reality show based on indian classical music "RAGAMRITHAM" its final is on june 2..i don;t know what will happen to me..i know that msot of perosns attached to amrita tv witll be disappointed and traumatised..amritha tv changed my concept of watchign tv compeltely in a different way..initall i thought its an idiot box but the programmes made me to know more abt indian cutlure,traditions. and i even learned sanskrit also...well what to say..changing to a new dth is a costly affair for me due to inital cost..well hope oen day these TS irresposible idiots/blood suckers will understand what a channel means to a customer..i don;t mind remvoign indiavision coz i have anotehr news channel...btu the prrogs in amrita tv can;t be shown my anyone...i am not talking abt the serials or reality shows..the programmee realted to culture and releigion..i knwo tat people attached to MH ONE SHRADDHA also might be feelign the same..whatever they do liek increasing cost of packge or loww quality video or sound are to an extent adjustable,but removing a channel which is been shown since the start of the Tata Sky is the one which hurts the most..anyways i can only write and share my grief to all u guys..what else i can do..after all i am an indian customer who have no right to speak or complain..a fool from birth to death..ok let tata sky make money and let them enjoy..but rememeber all the money u make by removing these channels will not be useful at all MR. VIKRAM KAUSHIK..coz u hurt the emotion of a valued customer and many liek me...

Still i have doubt guys. We shouting in forums only. No one raise to correct person.

Raise your comments with what you had to TRAI. Make full their mail box. Dont worry about whether they looks are not. Full the mail box every week. Also find other mail box and do the same. This is the final solution.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Back