3 months free subscription users

• Thread starter Thread starter wembley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,791

wembley

ISP
Bsnl
Has anyone changed over from 300 to the south jumbo package(350). If so, were you charged?

Ya i am also in 3 month free subscription offer... still have one month of free viewing... when i called cc... a person named "sunny" attended... i asked him to change my package to south jumbo... but he said my account doesn't have money... :mad: . i told him i am on monsoon offer , so he said me to recharge for 350, and then he ll change my package to south jumbo...:madness::madness:better i ll watch it free for one more month and then i ll go for it... idiots Tata Sky

Ya i am also in 3 month free subscription offer... still have one month of free viewing... when i called cc... a person named "sunny" attended... i asked him to change my package to south jumbo... but he said my account doesn't have money... :mad: . i told him i am on monsoon offer , so he said me to recharge for 350, and then he ll change my package to south jumbo...

:madness::madness:

better i ll watch it free for one more month and then i ll go for it... idiots Tata Sky

Oh ok. I too have 1 month left. It would be better to wait because neo sports might come by then and then we can see if they increase the price further.

ya.. we ll wait for one month... why should we waste one month of free viewing...

I have used 2 and1/2 months of free subscription.I was offered the package with all the channels,should that not mean that I get Sun channels free for remaining period?

I took Tata Sky on October last year, i was offered 3 months subscription free that time and also it was mentioned any new channels getting added will be available free for us till the free period is over. I know it is nearly 1 year and now i have no idea what is the commitment by them but as Sun and Tata has decided on mutual understanding i guess TataSKY has to pay accordingly to SUN channels so they may not give you for free. If they say they are giving any additional channels also for free then ask for it. Also TRAI has asked the DTH to provide customers to choose channel. If they are providing 120 channels for 350 then each channel will be 525/120 that is Rs5/-. I watch 25 channels so it may yield you Rs125/-. Fingers crossed but TRAI has asked DTH to charge as a base and then charge per channel.Hope to see this happening soon

TRAI regulations are DTH provider friendly not customer friendly... The regulations make it mandatory for broadcasters like zee,star,ess,Sony,neo etc to allow the DTH providers to opick the channels which they want for price regulated by TRAI.. so dth providers can pick only zeecinema,cafe and some crap channel leaving out some channels.. which means that the broadcasters cannnot force the DTH providers to take the full package.. SO nothing to do with customer..

Back