32gb usb 3.0 pen drive

• Thread starter Thread starter anonuser7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,962
I've heard people say that snapdeal is not that good. They take a lot of time to deliver. I never used snapdeal though. I've always used flipkart. I got my WD passport when I was in Nagpur from flipkart in just 3 days. Online shopping is a very good idea. I'd recommend a 5 year warranty. 1 year is too less. Pen drives might become faulty, so a 5 year warranty would be very good.

Upvote 0
USB 3.0 is a gimmick, unless you pair two usb 3.0 ssds. USB 3.0s between satas or flash drives is a joke. You won't get more than 50-60 MBps avg transfer speed which is just the double the speed of usb 2.0's avg. USB 2.0 avg speed is 30-35MBps
It's not the fault with the tech. But the bottleneck is the sata hdds. SATAs max speed is limited. If you test it between ssds you could attain 8x speed of USB 2.0. Not with satas ...

Upvote 0
I have 2 of those 64 GB Extreme monsters. They have SSD Micro-controller in them.
On my home PC, they reach transfer speeds of 210 MBps

Upvote 0
Recently i used to do online shopping more for their cheap price. But when it comes to pen drive retailers are best i think. Yesterday my friend bought Transcend 32 GB USB 2.0 for Rs.1000. I can't see any online pricing for it

Upvote 0

Back