3G Activation & 1 week Unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter jithu2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,433

jithu2000

ISP
BSNL
I took a new prepaid 3G connection Yesterday (27th Nov) at 6.30 PM from a BSNL franchise. They are telling that the 3G will be activated only after 24-48 hours. Then only they can do the FRC. They are telling the reason as today (28th Nov) is holiday and it will take more time to get it activated. I put the SIM in mobile and checked the balance. Its showing that the account is invalid. :(Will It get activated by tomorrow. ?Will I get 1 week unlimited if I do FRC for any plan given in BSNL site..

I got it directly from BSNL office, instantly activated. After you get the sim, they do it online on their intranet site.The bsnl office guy can do it, but he has to leave home after 6.30 PM right ? So wait for him to activate it on Monday !

I got it directly from BSNL office, instantly activated. After you get the sim, they do it online on their intranet site.
The bsnl office guy can do it, but he has to leave home after 6.30 PM right ? So wait for him to activate it on Monday !

Thanks Akshay....

So After the activation only , FRC can be done ? Right ??

No more reply.. :confuse:

ofcourse FRC would be done once its activated.

Welcome to slow world of BSNL paperwork.

Will I get 1 week unlimited if I do FRC for any plan given in BSNL site..

Depends on which FRC you done !

Depends on which FRC you done !

In the website , they mentioned that 1 week unlimited will be available for all voice plan FRCs.

But somewhere I heard 120 FRC should be done for getting that. Still have doubt.

In the website , they mentioned that 1 week unlimited will be available for all voice plan FRCs.

But somewhere I heard 120 FRC should be done for getting that. Still have doubt.
Yes with 120 FRC you will get a week free UL , but with 119FRC you will not get a week FREE UL

Yes with 120 FRC you will get a week free UL , but with 119FRC you will not get a week FREE UL

I didnt see any 119 FRC in BSNL site...

Whats the details / advantage of that plan ?

I didnt see any 119 FRC in BSNL site...

Whats the details / advantage of that plan ?
BSNL Sux in listing plans :|
with 119FRC you get 2gb interntet free ( 1gb in first month and 1gb in second month ) Zero balance and general plan

Back