3G Unltd 4500 6 month data plan for Postpaid

• Thread starter Thread starter bucks_raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,623

bucks_raj

ISP
Bharti & BSNL
Has any one taken the 4500 for 6 mnths unltd data plan. I got this plan activated and now have a billing query after recving the first bill.The bill has a monthly charge of 5125+servce tax In the details of the bill the 125 charge is grouped under "SPEECH" MTNL cust care says theyl call back and tell me about it.If some one has taken this plan please elaborate...

Has any one taken the 4500 for 6 mnths unltd data plan.

I got this plan activated and now have a billing query after recving the first bill.The bill has a monthly charge of 5125+servce tax
In the details of the bill the 125 charge is grouped under "SPEECH"
MTNL cust care says theyl call back and tell me about it.If some one has taken this plan please elaborate...

I do not know the answer, but I can try to help.
Have you taken a new postpaid connection or are you using this plan on top of your existing postpaid connection? This may be the rental of your original plan.

Further, can you answer...What will happen to this "6 month plan" once 6 months are complete?
Have you applied for this connection after 30th April?

nopes... no monthly rental for my voice plan.... I have been on mtnl for long now. almost 3 years...... I have the jeevan sathi plan..... for 6 mtnhs strt I get a 0 bill amount. then a mndatory 100 once in six mnths.... After 6 mnths the 4500 will be chargd again.... This plan was choosen out of an "ala carte" menu that the agent had in the exchange.... I had visited the idgah exchange and got all of prblms and queries sorted out.The bill was not generated till then so it didnt constitue the query.Only after that did i get the plan activated.The agent choose the plan out off a group of a gazillion add ons avlbl under the head "ala carte" and assigned it to me.

nopes... no monthly rental for my voice plan.... I have been on mtnl for long now. almost 3 years...... I have the jeevan sathi plan..... for 6 mtnhs strt I get a 0 bill amount. then a mndatory 100 once in six mnths....

After 6 mnths the 4500 will be chargd again.... This plan was choosen out of an "ala carte" menu that the agent had in the exchange.... I had visited the idgah exchange and got all of prblms and queries sorted out.The bill was not generated till then so it didnt constitue the query.Only after that did i get the plan activated.The agent choose the plan out off a group of a gazillion add ons avlbl under the head "ala carte" and assigned it to me.

You have a very specific postpaid billing problem. You will have to sort it out with the same agent. Most of the people like me took 4500 data recharge on our prepaid MTNL sim. This plan was marketed as promotional offer valid until April 30th. It means, we may not be able to recharge again after 6 months. But if you can fix your billing issue, you can enjoy this plan forever..I guess. Good luck :)

2nd sat billing @ idgah is closed.... so have to wait till monday for any thing further.... I first took the 1 mnth prepaid... checked it out. in home and roaming networks.... my comp on phone I mean every way that I wanted to use it... then I went ahead and took the post paid plan.... Had been on a vodafone 99 mnthly unltd corp plan.... it was better than nthing.... but with extensive trvling and a gud enf BSNL netwrk this hasnt given much as a matter of fact ne trble as yet...

hi raj, any updates?

Hi Any update? even i got charged that amount.. and then in the next bill (which came already over a month late) they have charged another 34XX and i used my connection nearly carelessly (you tube videos on androd, skype calls etc) i am just wondering what would be my next bill... thephysical bill for any of the bill never came... online the portal to check and pay bill does not work 90% of the time....man.. every one, i would advise you to stay away from MTNL postpaid....

hello guys i did recharge by 4500/- for 6 month, but after 2 and half month my A/C has been zero.....kiso ko koi IDEA hai hai ish bare me...plz help me...!

Back