4 million subscribers completed by tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Dip9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7,383
//// that wont affect ur neighbour ////I like this joke. So, this means that the neighbour will not break relation with me for selling him a crap!

Ant or Bird, atleast both has brain that works, and both are smarter then 4 of us, who without indulging in non-sense fights continue their work.

Lets get back to topic, and congratulate Tata Sky for getting 4 Million subscribers (of which many could now not be active).

atleast you accepted something truly and humbly :thumb: But please do not drag me into your category. I am smart though :D

You started the non-sense fights.Atleast we post some sense posts which makes few of them laugh,and we never used the animals for our support :grin:

----------

//// that wont affect ur neighbour ////

I like this joke. So, this means that the neighbour will not break relation with me for selling him a crap!

You can gift you Tatasky to your neighbour only if........
----you think your neighbour doesnt remember your good deeds.
----you are angry / jealous with your neighbour

Kalyan,//// even SUN Channels are not available in Tata Sky DTH. /////Which SUN channel you have in mind particularly? Almost all of them are available, I think.

Adithya Comedy channel :huh:or atleast TS should add SiripoliAny one comedy channel will do, but TS did not add atleast one.

//// Adithya Comedy channel ////I think this is a special channel only for Sun DTH viewers. Sun is not providing this to anyone else. I think Kalaignar have "sirippoli" which is same - slapstick and vulgar tamil comedies.You can always spend some brief time enjoying these channels. (Just my views. Dont flame me, please!)

I saw this channel in my friend's house, it was nice and also we can watch comedy at any time we want. :wewin:

Kalyan ji,//// I saw this channel in my friend's house, it was nice and also we can watch comedy at any time we want. ///You are very much right. That is why I have said, "" You can always watch it for some time//". But, if you are regularly watching, these comedy scenes become very much repetitive, stale and boring very fast and very quickly. They do not show classic comedies but only vivek, vadivelu, koundar vulgar comedies.But, the above are not excuse for not including this channel.You must have seen this channel in Tamilnadu in cable or in Sun DTH. Please confirm. Because, I believe this is not available for other operators.

Aditya is FTA channel and Comdey thirai was that exclusive channel and not Aditya. Kalyan would have seen Aditya on cable and also on SD.

Back