4 million subscribers completed by tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Dip9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7,383
//// saw Aditya channel in cable TV. ////That clarifies this. Your original sweeping statement frightened me! Thanks for this clarification. This will help all users to see the correct situation.

Ant or Bird, atleast both has brain that works, and both are smarter then 4 of us, who without indulging in non-sense fights continue their work.

Lets get back to topic, and congratulate Tata Sky for getting 4 Million subscribers (of which many could now not be active).

As a human with human brain I can understand why you added me in your list. Actually ant brain cannot be compared with human. Why should I congraulate TS getting 4 million? I am not working with them so no need for me. It is your job you do it.

//// that wont affect ur neighbour ////

I like this joke. So, this means that the neighbour will not break relation with me for selling him a crap!

i like to say jokes to everyone and this is a kind of it:inodding:

----------

As a human with human brain I can understand why you added me in your list. Actually ant brain cannot be compared with human. Why should I congraulate Tata Sky DTH getting 4 million? I am not working with them so no need for me. It is your job you do it.

well said as they earn money without providing a good service so why should we congragulate or appreciate them maybe those company reps can be happy :isleep:

i like to say jokes to everyone and this is a kind of it:inodding:

----------

well said as they earn money without providing a good service so why should we congragulate or appreciate them maybe those company reps can be happy :isleep:

So that is the reason for this thread and force others to congraulate. I thought some customer opened it. Thanks for the informative post :urock:

If u guys say this is an useless thread why do u post in here ? in every thread ur posts are making the thread go useless. This thread is for providing information that Tata Sky DTH has completed 4 mn subscribers. You come to know of it right. Leave it. Dont post unnecessary comments and get banned.

If u guys say this is an useless thread why do u post in here ? in every thread ur posts are making the thread go useless.
This thread is for providing information that Tata Sky DTH has completed 4 mn subscribers. You come to know of it right. Leave it. Dont post unnecessary comments and get banned.

Even you are posting :p

I am expecting this thread to flourish as the day progresses...........:hysterical:

I was right..........:cool2:

Back