4 months and still waiting plz help

googoo_geegee

ISP
sify
I am from Mumbai Goregoan and I applied for the old plan of dslnu 580 in the month of may 2007.And its has been four months there has been no calls or people from MTNL to install. I have been going to the nearest mtnl office for last 4 months and asking them " when will my broadband service be installed "their usual reply was its rainy season so we can't and the phone lines are down so when the phone lines will be up we will install. For the phone line to get repair it took 3 month :wall:.It is the 4th month the lines are repaired and they are telling there are no switches to install the cable lines so we can't do your connection :madness:. After 9 to 10 days I went again to ask when will me connection be installed .Their story :O now is the switches for the cables line have arrived now wait for more 25 days :@:huh::confused::(:mad::madness::wall:.Similarly it happed to my friend in borivali he canceled his connection and after 2 months the people showed up telling we are here to install your broadband connection.People please help me some one tell me where to complain about this problem (don't tell to go to your nearest telephone exchange I went and talk to mister Ansari must have old him many times my problem but its useless).I would be thankful for your kind help.

complain to GM.... and then just wait...

u will not get 590NU anymore. You will have to go for 849NU.

And for this complaint, contact Mr. Peeyush Agarawal. He is the GM of Broadband. His contact number is 24310645. His email address is [email protected]

And refer your problem with the ticket number/docket number. It will help him solve the problem faster.

Did anyone of you try calling the number? I'm also waiting for the connection albeit only for 1 month now! Lets see how long they take for me :( In the mean time I'm on Airtel MO which is sucking money out of my pockets :(

Back