4mbps unlimited plan with no FUP from Tikona Broadband for Rs. 4500 for three months

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 9,728
old one..theres a catch...the speed still drops after certain usage..

I'm on HYDM4096 which earlier had the FUP at 80GB. This is similar to ADULM4096 except that in Hyderabad, it costs 1249 instead of 1499 at other places.I got it clarified recently that they had done away with the FUP completely and there is no change of contention ratio also post 80GB. Two months back, I crossed 100GB without any speed loss. Atleast in Hyderabad.Apparently, they are selectively placing accounts which regularly cross FUP under that category where in peak periods contention ratio changes making the connection slightly slower for downloads in peak hours.

Ah me bad. No GB restrictions doesn't mean that there is no fup :-\

Ya there was a GB restriction but its ok for me. I took the connection on 27th march and till now i have downloaded 187 GB. As per tikona the speed will varry from 1Mbps to 4Mbps after 80 GB.
But still i am able to download 187 GB. As i have observed in a day i can download from 17GB to 21 GB depending on my speed.

So how's it? I ordered this plan, they called me for making sure if the info is correct or not.. Now I'm waiting for the last outcome.
Is it really NO GB RESTRICTED? or after downloading a certain usage either speed drops or you can't use it anymore? And if it's not GB Restricted literally, within a month that I've finished the usage, will it be charged again in the new upcoming month?
Another question, should I pay the amount which is 4500 first or it's divided into three monthly amount?
Regards.

This is the same plan as 1499 monthly planIn this plan you will be paying the amount of 3 months together They say that there is fup but it doesn't effect much

hmm... how do they provide the connection on 1499 ? is it wireless ?

Back