5 days to go and then good bye to Sify.

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,897
wow this girl Shanti called up from chennai just a while back.......man her voice was really sexy!!!it was also really fun and entertaining talking to the sify engineer.....you guys all know what he did ask me to do.....same ol story clear cache, clear cookies, history, search for .tmp files using search.....blah blah blah.I kept my cool and thought it was so nice to have ccleaner around.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just a confusion- Whenever I call the SIFY Toll free no 1600333330, everytime some South Indian guys pick up the phone, does it connect directly to chennai call center or is it in Delhi itself?

directly to chennai...if u wanna talk to someone in Delhi, then try these numbers...26933190269325012647174426386988and i think one of these numbers connect u directly to the Chennai call center...not sure which one though...most probably the second one :unsure:

yups and those chennai guys are pathetic. you tell them ur user id and they repeat it in their accent like yum ; ye for M and A like Mithun da from Vijaypath Krishna eyyer yum ye ;)

Depends on who you get, some guy was getting turned on by his customer support girl . :blink:

Back