• Thread starter Thread starter vinayak1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,927

vinayak1986

Regular
ISP
BSNL
can someone give me the details of the dataone 500c plan in hyderabad??whats the total amount that i've to pay??

bsnl plan is same everywhere ! only difference may be about the installation charges/security deposit for modem !

:Welcome To APtelecom ::: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. is andhra telecom website !

@ vinayak1986 you will charged as same method followed by kerala bsnl. no change in rentals or anything.

if any1 here is having the plan,plz tell me exactly how much should i pay per month?? is it 500 or should i pay additional amount as tax?

if any1 here is having the plan,plz tell me exactly how much should i pay per month?? is it 500 or should i pay additional amount as tax?

yes there will be service tax for everyone irrespective of the plan, and then there is modem rental if you take modem on rent.. Above all never ever go for bsnl.they are fraud cheaters.

If you have knowledge about internet usage and also how to check the usage statistics then go for bsnl and keep checking the usage daily.b;coz they are known for putting other persons usage into your account and send you bill of 10000rs eventhough u have 500rs plan.:confused:

and if you are in hyd , why u want bsnl, go for sify,tata and other cable internet providers atleast there you can argue with them if they put wrong bill.. but bsnl is known for deaf ears. there are already lot of complaints in this section itself about the wrong billing of bsnl

monthly charge is 500 you will be given 1.5 gb daytime usage limit per month. 175 calls free. beyond free calls you will be charged as per one india plan.that means 500+call charges+tax

no telephone rent for this plan :)

@vissu.. everything about their offer is great .. but except their billing.. they are famous for wrong billing.I am experience in that too..

yeah.. ive faced this problem for first time in last 10 months :rofl: they charged me for night usage.how they can be so dumb :D

yeah.. ive faced this problem for first time in last 10 months :rofl: they charged me for night usage.

how they can be so dumb :D

they charged me everything.. they even put other subscribers usage in my bill and showed that i used 20gb in 1 month that too in day time.. sent me bill of 10000..found that and scolded them.. went and found it by checking the Mac Id.
my actual usage was just 800mb.. and they charged 20gb.

Back