64k unlimited plan discontinued

• Thread starter Thread starter meaculpa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 9,006
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,You 've missed out the link at the bottom of the page. really small print for those who have opened acount before 17-may. It was meant to be unnoticable you think. :rofl:

Yes, I saw it..thanks!Also saw rates are slightly more favorable for existing customers than new ones. So those of us with existing connections can renew our current package..at least for now.

i use tataindicom broadband-postpaid,for me it is good they are launching new plans once in a while but a sad feature of them is that when they launch new plans they are taking off old plans for example they have launched Business Plus - 5000 at 5000 MB per month but they have taken off Business Plus - 3000 which was offered 3000 MB per month at 612 rsso i request them to have old plans for the convinence to the customers like they do in prepaid plans

Yes, as raj pointed out you can still renew your old plan at old rates for upto 1 more year/ term - then don't know what may happen.@crazysah - my dad uses 64k and is quite happy with it. I however am not renewing my 128k plan as I get lower speeds than him! Am shifting to MTNL next month onwards.

they are giving until the stock lasts.... went to buy 128 came to know that 64 is still there but i choose 256know i am with 256k for one month

they are giving until the stock lasts....

What does that mean? Is there a time period till which you can renew or something?

I was under the impression that as an existing subscriber, you can renew your existing subscription when(ever) it expires.

Today Tata Indicom has sent me an sms to upgrade my prepaid 64kbps account "with a 128, 256 or 512 kbps unlimited prepaid plan and get up to 36 days of free unlimited broadband. Hurry, limited offer." I am in a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back