849 NU Plan Problem!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter stuNNer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,770

stuNNer

ISP
Triband
Recently i upgraded to the 849 NU plan and now my mtnl page shows 590 NU.............and it seemd they will still charge me 849.........so what should be the next course of action as i m getting only a upto 256 kbps connection!!!!!!!!!!

i think u should call 1500 and tell them that ur plan has not been changed.this might work.

done that already dude!!!!!!!! no use.....it goes in a circle.........15001504!!!!!!!!!!

Recently i upgraded to the 849 NU plan and now my mtnl page shows 590 NU.............and it seemd they will still charge me 849.........so what should be the next course of action as i m getting only a upto 256 kbps connection!!!!!!!!!!

damn these mtnl guys r real slow...ok here is wht u do coz i also had the same problem..keep callin 1504 thrice a day and u hv to keep on tryin again and again and again just irritate them daily and they will chng the plan it tookk 7 days for my plan to get changed frm 590nu to 849nu and another 5 days fr the line to get synced @ 2mbps so when u complain abt plan chng tell them to simultaneously sync @ 2mbps also...:thumbsup:

damn these mtnl guys r real slow...ok here is wht u do coz i also had the same problem..keep callin 1504 thrice a day and u hv to keep on tryin again and again and again just irritate them daily and they will chng the plan it tookk 7 days for my plan to get changed frm 590nu to 849nu and another 5 days fr the line to get synced @ 2mbps so when u complain abt plan chng tell them to simultaneously sync @ 2mbps also...:thumbsup:

Do they understand the sync process??????? bcuoz all if them seem to be very dumb!!!!!!! ne ways i will keep on trying for the plan change.......lets see what happens??????????

yes ,i forgot that.

email them at [email protected]
offtopic:
does the above email id work buddy?
i was having problem mailing them my problem through my gmail account.

Back