9xm music channel on tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter tatawaladev
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 36,561
9xm music channel is first of the 9 channels from inx other are entertain ment , newws and movies the the first one music chennel will come in 1st week november. INX have signed distribution deal with Tata Sky

AS FAR AS AMATAN IS CONCERNED JUST IGNORE HIM .

HE IS GREAT WALL OF BROADBAND FORUM ON WHOM WE CAN ONLY BANG OUR HEADS:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:BUT WITH NO AVAIL, HIS NAME AND AVATAAR CHANGES BUT HE IS SAME , HIS MOTTO IS " MAIN NA BADULUGA" THAT MEAN I WILL NEVER CHANGE :wall: LIKE A TAIL OF MY PET TOMY WHICH WILL NEVER STRAIGHTEN UP

sorry for my mistake

i just want to say 9xm may be coming on Tata Sky
but not sure

yes.. i understood with your post itself that you were not saying about that channel added on TS but coming soon.... but few of them took it other way as they always do

9xm music channel is first of the 9 channels from inx other are entertain ment , newws and movies the the first one music chennel will come in 1st week november. INX have signed distribution deal with tatasky

AS FAR AS AMATAN IS CONCERNED JUST IGNORE HIM .

HE IS GREAT WALL OF BROADBAND FORUM ON WHOM WE CAN ONLY BANG OUR HEADS:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:BUT WITH NO AVAIL, HIS NAME AND AVATAAR CHANGES BUT HE IS SAME :wall:

wants us to ignore him......... but you are Shouting :hysterical::hysterical: using Caps.

vivek sharma your are a bllody idiot and fool you do not deserve to remain in this forum you are worst person you with you dumies idiots like ajuravi, ajji,, hitman , asdfgh and other are bloody lossers and **************** you all must go to hell
you make my fun and guess my name you all are idiot

this is my new avataar bllody all of you

till now amatan did not used this type of words with his previous id....... some one surely is playing a game with poor amatan..

this guy is really an idiot... dont know what he post.. maybe he drunk at 6pm and it started to show effects after 6.50pm when he started to post with new id.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
why dear you went like this? You are trying to create softcorner for your other id that is vivek.....but I doubt you will get. I think admin will trace and ban both your ids.

SEE MR AMATAN IF I EVER HAVE TO SAY ANYHING AGAINST YOU I WILL SAY WITH MY ID I WILL NOT USE ANY FAKE ID.

AS FAR AS GETTING SOFTCORNER IS CONCERNED I DON`T THINK THAT I NEED IT , WE ARE JUST PART OF A FORUM WHICH FOCUS ON GETTING BETTER DEAL FROM Tata Sky . A SOFTCORNER FOR ME WOULD NOT YIELD ANY THING AS WE ARE NOT GOING TO MEET EVER . AND WHAT ON EARTH WILL I GET . SO STOP ACCUSING ME AND TRY TO FIND THE REAL CULPRIT

GOOD NIGHT AND PONDER OVER WHAT I HAVE SAID . I WILL NEVER STOOP TO SUCH COWARD METHODS

I think someone new in this forum playing here with fake amatan id.really cheap behaviour

I think the Tata Sky forum should be frozen for a week. Something is seriously wrong. Personal attacks on an unprecedented scale have been going on for the last few days. Compared to this, fights at public toilets seem like intellectual arguments between Socrates and Plato.

Back