9XM will take some time to come on tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter akshay_85in
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,990
i think we need to wait for few more months or years because it will only add channels when others do it . when reliance and sun, airtel effectively works then may be a hope untill then do bhajan

It is already on DishTV through DD Direct+. :evil:

Well, Well, Well to my surprise from yesterday SCV cable chennai is providing 9x and 9xm channel in the FTA price itself.:thumbsup::yahoo:. I am happy that i got my cable back along with TS. For Rs. 100 in my cable i get atleast 25 pay channels of TS which includes all the english news channel, star news, aaj tak, Sony pix, sab tv, star utsav, sun tv boquet, 9x, 9xm channels and many more.:thumbsup::yahoo:

Its a free to air this tata is taking so much time...verybad.. even in chennai without set top box this channel is coming

I had sent a mail to ditrubuter of 9xm about when this channel will come on Tata Sky as this channel is available on cable tv and the channel plays good hindi music without any ads, I got a reply mail this was what written in it:

Dear Akshay,

First of all I would like to thank you for showing interest and appreciations. Currently our deal is only for 9X and News X (to be launched probably in Jan) with tata sky. There are lot of commercial thing involved and entire management is working on it. You will get 9XM on tata sky but I can’t commit the time frame. Till the time kindly bare with us.

Thanks and Regards

Vatan
Its a free to air channel actually

Back