A bolt from the blue from Tata Sky DTH !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter BomBatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 12,344
Mr. BOmBattI hope the service is restored now.But don't leave it just like that. Tata Sky has a lot to answer for; it is not just deficiency of service but unfair accusation. Tatasky must tender a proper explanation for their horrible behaviour and make amends.

yes.. drag take them to court ... Try to sue them for mental harassment ... :D ... I will love to see TS paying millions of rs. in compensation for this blunder ... Although I think this will not be possible anytime in recent future...

Mr. BOmBatt

I hope the service is restored now.

But don't leave it just like that. Tata Sky has a lot to answer for; it is not just deficiency of service but unfair accusation. Tatasky must tender a proper explanation for their horrible behaviour and make amends.

Yes ! Service restored. Yesterday at around 7:30 pm, I got a call from TS helpline saying that they have unblocked the signal, but not before rubbing salt to my wounds ! On sept 27, I received a letter from TataSky, which I will give here briefly.

Subject: Cacellation of your Direct to Home service for misuse and unauthorized use of Digicard for piracy and theft of Tata Sky signals.

We have recently detected misuse of the Digicard No. ________, for unauthorized transmission/distribution, theft and piracy of Tata Sky signals. Your unauthorized use and misuse of the digicard for stealing and theft of Tata Sky signals is a criminal offence liable for punishment under section 379 read with section 378 of Indian Penal Code 1860. Evidently, you subscribed to the Tata Sky with the intention to commit theft of Tata Sky signals which amounts to cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of Tata SKy property, a criminal offence liable for punishment under section 420 of Indian Penal code 1860.

Without prejudice to any other right/remedies conferred by the subscription contract terms & conditions, including right to claim damages on account of loss of profits and/or our reputation, we have forfeited the balance, if any, in your subscriber account and hereby call upon you:
To immediately desist from usage of the Digicomp, in any manner, including misuse of the same for indulging in theft, piracy, distribution/retransmission etc;
To surrender the Digicard No.______, and Tata Sky hardware immediately without any delay to our nearest dealer;
To promptly pay your dues, if any, with respect to our DTH service.

All this even before concluding their own "investigation" This letter is dated Sept 24, and the their person comes here for "investigation" on Sept 27. Believe me guys, I was really p***ed off ! Just look at the words - theft piracy cheating stealing 420 :madness:- all this for just switching on the TV and watching our fav channels. They ask me to surrender the Digicard and Tata Sky hardware to a nearest dealer without giving Name and address of the dealer !. This letter was signed by some Sr. Manager, "Customer Care" - hats off to you Tata Sky for your Customer Care.

buddy u dont know u have a letter worth million rupees. u can file a complete; legal; harrasment case and Tata Sky have just handed over u the proof of it.(they restored connection means there was no such case found after investigation)just go and sue it. it is a JACKPOT even if takes 2yrs.in USA ppl wait for such things to happen.

Congrats BomBatt, You are the next millionaire..Thanks to TS. :rofl:

sounds like a perfect set up for a legal case.

Stage is Set for Tata Sky to lose a lot of money............don't give up this opportunity.............u have got a lottery (this written communication) from Tata....................

oh yes and u dont need to do ANYTHING. there are many GOOD lawyers who take up such SURE win cases.they do EVERYTHING for you for X% of share and ur signature.dont lose papers anywhere.

mr. raheja seems to be busy. he did not respond to my mail or i would have suggested him to contact u :Dbrr.r...r bangalore. :Dwont work

if this guy sues tata and ajoy too. then tata wud be totally shocked for two different service and outcome wud be amazing for ALL customers who as of now are just paying and paying for no service.btw, if both decide to sue, tata might contact you Sushubh to delete all posts if they come to know that two users are from same forum!

Back