• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,681

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
Here's another development that might come across as a shocker to many. The Central Board of Film Certification has decided to issue 'A' certificate to all the films with item numbers.

This decision was taken as a follow-up to the Delhi gang rape case. The Hindi film industry has been facing the heat for portraying women in an objectionable manner after the heinous gang rape case in Delhi.

This means that the film will not be screened in televisions without the item number being removed. The other update is that Tamil films with item numbers will not be eligible for the state's tax redemption.

A certificate for item numbers - Times Of India

'A' for any item song! - Tamil Movie News

India is an democratic,secular country ..my ass! Now-a-days every other idiot has some problem or the other with movies and fashion shows and what not.

India is an democratic,secular country ..my ass!

Now-a-days every other idiot has some problem or the other with movies and fashion shows and what not.

I guess this is ok. Too much objectification of women.

Besides its just "A" certificate right?

The problem is not that a movie which objectifies women or portrays a particular religion in one way or the other is going to get an A certificate. That is probably only a sane thing to do. The real problem lies in the fact that there resides a section of society in India which believes that it is their moral duty to stop even adults from watching A rated movies, should they deem it unfit for public consumption.

I guess this is ok. Too much objectification of women.

Besides its just "A" certificate right?

It may not be that much of a problem to you If a movie gets "A" certificate or not. Even small children of 10 years are allowed to see a certificate movies without any problem.
Problem is that movie with an A certificate cannot be shown on Tv. That means no satellite rights can be sold without cuts in the film. I personally know a lot of guys who went to watch the film heroine just for that jawani song.

^is it not a parents duty to not let their children see the A certificate movie? People don't think and give a Damn, hell they do not even think before having sex in the same bed where children are sleeping with them, is it a governments responsibility to stop them from having sex in the same bed?And yeah often the child sees or feels something happening when awaken suddenly

also you would not see kids watching A movies at least in metro cities. multiplexes tends to take these things a bit more seriously.

Basically, the devil is within the genes. Carried across thru generations.No. I m not referring to having sex as devil. What i m referring to is - what Toocool has given as an example. What else cud justify 8 or 10 siblings living in a single room, or a 1 RK apt?

i think only prime time they cant show full movie? also same logic should will apply in tv trailers also now333 posts. i need to jump like david shepperd now

Agreed children can't see movies in multiplexes ..but they can see those movies in standalone theatres without any problem. Also children who can afford multiplexs' tickets will certainly have internet connections at home. So If they wan't ..they can see any A rated movie.

Back