A Conspiracy Called Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,654
for those who cant read the link .. here is the part of that

Last Friday I bought a Tata Sky set-top box. Today, I returned it to get a complete refund. This is my story of why I did that and what I learned in the process. This isn't a rant, hopefully a bit of education for current and future Tata Sky owners and perhaps even a precursor to change.

I chose Tata Sky over Dish TV because the reviews indicated they have a superior user experience. This seems to be true, as far as interacting with the TV is concerned. Their menus are intuitive and it was easy to grasp all their features. This is true about their website as well, which although ridden with flash, is easier to use compared to Dish.

So why did I still chose to go for a refund? Because of the fundamentally unfair and cleverly restrictive ways in which everything in the service is designed. Tata Sky is great for anyone who only cares about watching TV. But if you refuse to be treated as an idiot who cannot see right from worng and refuse to have your rights trampled, Tata Sky is not for you.

... I wonder that person had read this forum before buying it.b'coz of people here saying about the quality and so on..he must have become member of this conspiracy.

this link was already posted long back and if u check post date, it itself says March 2007

I chose Tata Sky over Dish TV because the reviews indicated they have a superior user experience.

He failed to note that those reviews were written by Tatasky people :hysterical: Thanks for pasting the message. It may be old but it will be lesson for us anyway.

If u read the updates, u will know that this guy, Manu, has done some legal battles against TS :)

If u read the updates, u will know that this guy, Manu, has done some legal battles against TS :)

You also went near it but stopped with a balti or else we could be reading your site :)

Back