A discussion on poor internet speeds and awful broadband plans in India

• Thread starter Thread starter sunnymatta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 19,777
Can you post in detail how to set up one's own ISP using dish bought from scrap market? Would help a lot of fellow members of this forum. We are really fed up of all the ISPs who are looting us /s

I am going to launch my own satellite, Please inform me if you find one in scrap market. :p

Nishant said:
Can you post in detail how to set up one's own ISP using dish bought from scrap market? Would help a lot of fellow members of this forum. We are really fed up of all the ISPs who are looking us /s
yes you can there is alot of tutorials given on web you can make your own isp if you know how to setup dish so u can connect direct with satellite but only if you know how to setup dish to catch wireless connection . there are many like global satellite dot com .you can pay to them like some cable t.v connection provider do buddy . its easy u just need Cisco 730 router and ups .

rj27 said:
Only DTH is dependent on satellite. Rest all is dependent on international submarine optical fibre cables.
your wrong buddy mtnl bsnl dont have dth connection then why they take Russian NIS GLONASS satellite network .they dont have dth connection , they have MOU agreement between them . now what you say about it?

ho really from where u have orderd that . you can check configuration on web . all you want to do make fun of others in your free time , thats all you can do . i can also do that but im not interested right now. what ever i have said about the private and public company is big truth.

sunnymatta said:
your wrong buddy mtnl bsnl dont have dth connection then why they take Russian NIS GLONASS satellite network .they dont have dth connection , they have MOU agreement between them . now what you say about it?
Do you have any IDEA what GLONASS is? If you had you wouldn't even have posted the above.
Show me a word related to broadband in the so called MOU you mentioned. Here is an - article.
Oh and keep enlightening our knowledge, we all are really fed up of our ISPs.

Back