A discussion on poor internet speeds and awful broadband plans in India

• Thread starter Thread starter sunnymatta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 19,777
@sunnymatta Wow, really amazing research you have done! Bhai please tell the exact procedure to create this scrap dish ISP. I also want to create ISP and enjoy.

yup please tell us the exact procedure and speedtest result :pray: :pray:

sunnymatta said:
The reason behind why we pay more then any country for internet bcz these companys for example like airtel runs all his network like broadband network ,gsm network ,dth connection from SES7 satellite its Dutch satellite they take networks from outside of country like if you check mtnl bsnl they takes there network from Russian NIS GLONASS satellite .........
so my broadband data isn't passing through underwater sea cables but through satellites.
wow.you learn something new everyday :)

does anyone know govt co. like Mtnl Bsnl redistribute or sell their bandwidth to private companies like reliance airtel ...

It's the opposite BSNL MTNL both buy their majority of bandwidth from Tata VSNL and some portion from AIRTEL since they don't own their own international submarine cable.

sunnymatta said:
the dish buddy u can by dish from scrap market and then buy Cisco 7300 router if u know how to setup dish . u can learn from web its not ajoke.. making fun of other is easy .
thank you bhai, I made my own ISP from DTH dish, soldering iron and some LEDs. Working really fast now

2014 half gon, insane prices, Crappy FUPs, and sh*t speeds remain !

The only good news we have is they upgraded 256kbps to 512kbps with no cost. This may mean the new government may increase our speed soon.
They should not have a problem if they upgraded for no extra charges 256kbps to 512kbps it means they could have increased 512kbps to 768kbps for no extra charges. i hope it is a sign we may get 1mbps soon in 3 to 6 months under 1000rs.

This thread is hilarious come on get it going......even i am curious on setting up my own ISP

Back