A frustrating problem - Incomplete Download (dataone)

yaseenk2009

ISP
Dataone
Hello friends!.I use dataone broadband from BSNL.. 5 GB Night UnlimitedI am facing a very frustrating problem in that most of my downloads are never complete. Whatever some portion that gets download is downloaded at a very good speed but then it just stops somewhere in between..The same thing happens with videos that i try to play. It may be a youtube video or a facebook video. No success.I use the same connection on two laptops and one desktop. I face the problem on desktop(vista) and a laptop(Win 7)..and no such probelm on the other laptop (win 7)!.I can't always use the third laptop. I can't figure out what the problem is! PLease help me this is very frustrating.. :(.PLease tell me if you want me to provide some more information.Thank You.

Probably the storage for Cache or temporary files is less in desktop (Vista) and Laptop1 windows 7).Laptop2 ( windows 7 no problem in downloading , check the cache settings. and try in laptop1 You may try this cleaner . Ccleaner from filehippo.com

got it!! the problem was due to kaspersky! when i disable/exit kaspersky, i can download everything without a problem!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

and thanks everyone for help :)

Back