• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,126

raddy

Regular
ISP
Reliance JioFiber
Hello EverybodyI just called up Tata Sky Customer Care to know about their status on unveiling DVR Set Top Box.The call seems routed to Tamilnadu call center and has been attended swiftly by a guy who spoken in fluent Tamil language.As usual that guy didn't know about DVR acronym and kept asking my Customer ID :D .Then after my clarification about the DVR acronym, As usual he said that, we haven not been notified about it yet,Then i asked that is there any new channels in the pipeline.He suddenly said, "'Yes, we have sent requests for Raj Network channels and Jaya Max and Jaya Plus channels, if any updates occur, we will notify you of the same."Then i asked about SS Music, he said that, "We have sent requests for SS Music also"Even though this is not any ground breaking revelation from Tatasky Customer Service, but certainly better than "We don't have any information about the availability of those channels, if we get any new information, we will notify you about that via SMS" I suggest other users of this forum to call up Tatasky customer care and enquire about new channels availability, so that we can verify the consistency of this Customer Support guys reply. :)

Hello Everybody

I just called up Tata Sky Customer Care to know about their status on unveiling DVR Set Top Box.

The call seems routed to Tamilnadu call center and has been attended swiftly by a guy who spoken in fluent Tamil language.

As usual that guy didn't know about DVR acronym and kept asking my Customer ID :D .

Then after my clarification about the DVR acronym, As usual he said that, we haven not been notified about it yet,

Then i asked that is there any new channels in the pipeline.
He suddenly said, "'Yes, we have sent requests for Raj Network channels and Jaya Max and Jaya Plus channels, if any updates occur, we will notify you of the same."

Then i asked about SS Music, he said that, "We have sent requests for SS Music also"

Even though this is not any ground breaking revelation from Tatasky Customer Service,
but certainly better than "We don't have any information about the availability of those channels, if we get any new information, we will notify you about that via SMS"

I suggest other users of this forum to call up Tatasky customer care and enquire about new channels availability, so that we can verify the consistency of this Customer Support guys reply. :)

If this info is true then is good news for Tamil people

I ve called the TS CC several times regarding SS Music. They only say they will take my request to higher authorities.. :wall:. anyway lets see... the good thing is that, the guy has himself said they ve sent requests for some channels.. thats a good thing...

I am getting the same reply sir we will take up your request for the past 2 years.....:wall:. Dont expect any tamil channel in TS:rofl:

oh..thts good news for Tamil people..and am sure..then TS would come up with some shitty packages for that also.. :wall:

shift to Dish tv if u want more tamil chnls.. or stay with cable which will give u ultimate channls that are available in tamil.

There is no TS CC in tamil nadu... the nearest one is in begumpet, hyderabad... maybe you spoke to a tamil guy from this CC... not sure about these tamil channels..

We would like to inform you that presently this channel is not included in our packages. However, should we include this channel anytime in the future on our platform the same will be informed to you t hr ough an alert and this information will also be updated on our website www.tatasky.com

We can't commit if it will be available, but we will try our best to provide ur favourite channels and as and when available, we will inform you accordingly

We continue to work in the best interest of our subscribers and will make all efforts possible to add channels of your choice so that you get the best value.

This is the reply i got from Tata Sky for SS Music and Tamil Channels.

This is the reply i got from Tata Sky for SS Music and Tamil Channels.

I am fed up of receiving these replies. I ve sent so many emails regarding SS Music on TataSky. Till not they haven't added...

Back