A very strange (may be lucky to have) problem

• Thread starter Thread starter manishr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,617

manishr

ISP
BSNL
i applied BSNL landline first then broadband.and i have broadband connection (600 Combo 2MBPS) for two months.my usage is always more than 2.5 gb/month, so i was sure that i would get bill of Rs 600+ but i did not. and for two months my bb bill is exact RS 600.To see what exactly is happening i register at selfcare site. and according to the site i dont have bb connection.How can that be ?I am using their bb and even now while posting this thread.What is happening ?I did not call costumer care cause i fear i would lose my "unlimited 2mbps just for Rs 600" plan.But i do fear that someday they going to know and i dont even wanna face the consequences. So here i am to know what should i do ?

Enjoy while it lasts.... :PBut I guess not... the better side of me says tell them about it... :notallowed:

One thing i forgot to tell u guys. and that is the reason why i am thinking evil.i had bb (on other phone) for like 3 years. it was disconnected in dec 2009 due to unpaid bill. (Rs 4000)but even after that i was able to use broadband till april 2010(now i got disconnected after 7 months).i need internet so i went to bsnl office to pay my bill to resume my broadband connection. surprisingly still my bill was Rs 4000. its like i downloaded 400 GB in those 6-7 months just for free.They say u cant use bb when telephone is disconnected but i did not just for few hours or days, for 7 months, i mean thats huge. Since to them my telephone was disconnected for more than 6 months i could not resume my connection (because of a rule).so i applied for new connection.

One thing i forgot to tell u guys. and that is the reason why i am thinking evil.
i had bb (on other phone) for like 3 years.
it was disconnected in dec 2009 due to unpaid bill. (Rs 4000)
but even after that i was able to use broadband till april 2010(now i got disconnected after 7 months).
i need internet so i went to bsnl office to pay my bill to resume my broadband connection. surprisingly still my bill was Rs 4000. its like i downloaded 400 GB in those 6-7 months just for free.
They say u cant use bb when telephone is disconnected but i did not just for few hours or days, for 7 months, i mean thats huge.
Since to them my telephone was disconnected for more than 6 months i could not resume my connection (because of a rule).
so i applied for new connection.

I wouldn't be surprised if BSNL broadband implemented FUP because of people like you :cry:

If i were you i would just tell them and pay the necessary bill

:o no words for the sarkari people

Back