• Thread starter Thread starter vissu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,166

vissu

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber 3MBPS
At the time of purchase, they said that digicomp is rs.2399 and activation charges rs.1000( they gave two vouchers of rs.500/- each for this). while checking my account balance i found this
what does this mean? should i enter the voucher pins in Tata Sky selfcare? will this affect my current package? :( currently they put me in south jumbo package. also the technician said, there is no need to use vouchers until 30 days :huh: he said to use them after one month

when did u install Tata(Sky ?

ok. the technician has said not to use for 30 days know, then why are u worrying abt it. after 30 days u recharge with the two recharge vouchers. they are given as free subscription.

At the time of purchase, they said that digicomp is rs.2399 and activation charges rs.1000( they gave two vouchers of rs.500/- each for this). while checking my account balance i found this
what does this mean? should i enter the voucher pins in Tata Sky selfcare? will this affect my current package? :( currently they put me in south jumbo package.

let me tell u one thing. do not confuse package with recharge amt.

package is different from your account balance. even if u have 100 rs available in ur balance, and if u r using south jumbo [350 rs] u can watch it for 8 days or so.

then what about that Rs. -1000 balance :confused:

i had the same experience, when i bought Tata(Sky.

It represents free subscription.

the account will show like that. but u ll be able to watch for 3 months or 2 months whatever the free subscription is given to u

yesterday night, they have added Free Showcase Pack-4 in my account. can i order my free showcase movie with this?Note: i would like to suggest admin, to change this thread title to : Doubts relating to Tata Sky. so that, all doubts by tatasky users can be posted in this thread :D

Back