About Jio Fiber's introductory data and Jio overall...

• Thread starter Thread starter riju
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,048
ISP
Railwire, BSNL
Note - 1) 200 GB data per month for six months to every new customer performing the recharge for first time
2) Double data voucher of 200 GB shall be provided in MyJio

I actually wanted BSNL fiber since I already use adsl BSNL but they have not been responding well to my fiber upgrade request so I booked for Jio as well. Jio's main office is also much more closer to our house than the bsnl office. But, their plans are very confusing and in the long run I feel like the data limit might not end up favourably. At least in BSNL they are more transparent about their FUP limit.

If I recharge for an annual plan, then what? After 6 months, it won't give me the extra 200GB data?

@riju no they will give 6 200 GB vouchers
YOU can Use it when ever YOU want before completion of the plan

How much data do you use monthly? Select plans based on your data needs. For example if you take the Bronze plan then you will get 100GB data normally. Now due to Lockdown they are giving double data on every plan due to Covid situation. Plus as an introductory offer you get 50GB extra per month. So atleast for the time being you will get 250GB on the Bronze Plan. Now if you go for the Annual plan you can opt for extra 100GB vouchers per month. So all in all you can get 350GB total in a month on the Bronze Plan if you pay annually. Similar thing for all plans with different data benefits. You can also opt for the 199 weekly plan if you need more data.

@riju no they will give 6 200 GB vouchers
YOU can Use it when ever YOU want before completion of the plan
so lets say.... the silver doesn't actually provide 800gb/month for 365 days. If I use up the 200GB voucher each month, for the other 6 months I will get 600GB per month from the main plan, right?

k5PjAPT.png

How much data do you use monthly? Select plans based on your data needs. For example if you take the Bronze plan then you will get 100GB data normally. Now due to Lockdown they are giving double data on every plan due to Covid situation. Plus as an introductory offer you get 50GB extra per month. So atleast for the time being you will get 250GB on the Bronze Plan. Now if you go for the Annual plan you can opt for extra 100GB vouchers per month. So all in all you can get 350GB total in a month on the Bronze Plan if you pay annually. Similar thing for all plans with different data benefits. You can also opt for the 199 weekly plan if you need more data.
I was thinking of going for the silver plan. But, I just learned that there are only 6 vouchers so I wont get 800gb month for a year.

If your data consumption is high just go for the 199 plan.

I actually wanted BSNL fiber since I already use adsl BSNL but they have not been responding well to my fiber upgrade request so I booked for Jio as well. Jio's main office is also much more closer to our house than the bsnl office. But, their plans are very confusing and in the long run I feel like the data limit might not end up favourably. At least in BSNL they are more transparent about their FUP limit.

If I recharge for an annual plan, then what? After 6 months, it won't give me the extra 200GB data?
It is clearly mentioned in each and every plan that how much speed and data/month you will get under every plans. Refer those carefully and make your decision as per your needs.

I was thinking of going for the silver plan. But, I just learned that there are only 6 vouchers so I wont get 800gb month for a year.
Better go with semi annually silver plan. 700 GB/month will be sufficient for you, I guess.
You may also opt for the annual plan and opt for Double Data Benefit of 2400 GB/year which is exclusive for people who recharge for the yearly plan. So, by this you will get 1000 GB/month for 6 months and 900 GB/month for next 6 months. This will solve your purpose and your doubts.
Or else you may also opt for 2 months free benefit under the same section.

Choice is all yours now.

Last edited:

Back