ACT Broadband Customer Service - Horrible!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rashmi Rao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,704
ISP
ACT
Hi folks,

I am not sure if i just got unlucky or there are many people sailing in the same boat as me, but i have only one word for my experience with ACT Broadband Customer Service - HORRIBLE!!!!!

I got an ACT broadband connection in March this year, and the guys were very prompt in receiving my request and bringing up an internet connection.

Till June this year, i had absolutely no issues in internet and bandwidth, everything was sailing smoothly.

Disaster struck in July, when i suddenly lost my internet connection, and was assured after a call to customer service that issue would be resolved within 24 hours.

No such luck though!!! I had to place multiple calls to them, only after that did they send an engineer home, who detected a port mismatch at the junction box and rectified it.

Two days later, internet again went down, and repeated calls have not helped. They keep asking me to check whether issue is resolved, whereas no engineer has come home and checked the issue.

Since i have paid the bill for 6 months in advance, I cannot even refuse to pay the internet bill, and am being charged for services am not using.

Any pointers on how to get my internet connection straightened out?

Complaint number: 0002472673

call up the nodal officer on 42840044

Back