ACT broadband down since 14th May in Cooke Town Area.

• Thread starter Thread starter 24x7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,014

24x7

ISP
Airtel
Eversince i took my connection in Feb, i had no problems at all. But since 14th May my broadband stopped working. When u call the customer care number, u get thru an IVR and then ur on hold for around 11-13 minutes and after that the customer care executives takes ur details and promises that the broadband problem will be resolved by either this evening or the following morning but it hasnt been resolved at all.The two Ticket numbers that i have are as follows. 316522316755Is anyone in Cooke Town Area facing the same problem?

Eversince i took my connection in Feb, i had no problems at all. But since 14th May my broadband stopped working. When u call the customer care number, u get thru an IVR and then ur on hold for around 11-13 minutes and after that the customer care executives takes ur details and promises that the broadband problem will be resolved by either this evening or the following morning but it hasnt been resolved at all.
The two Ticket numbers that i have are as follows.

Is anyone in Cooke Town Area facing the same problem?

Hi, the complaint has been attended last night and there was delay due to fiber cut & switch faulty.

rgds

Back