ACT Broadband has the WORST customer care Ever!

• Thread starter Thread starter jugal1783
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,095
J

jugal1783

ACT BROADBAND ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC CUSTOMER CARE.- FALSE PROMISES. -RUDE CUSTOMER CARE EXECS, -FRAUD COMPANY!!
This is my first post on any forum ever, I've never really vented out my anger against a service/product on the internet (though I always read reviews on forums before buying any product).
So you can only imagine the agony and irritation I've had to go through for the past 4 days that I actually wanted You people out there to know - DO NOT BUY ACT Broadband in Bangalore. Their customer service is pathetic, its a never ending tale of "We have put it on Priority Sir, It'll be attended by tomr morning"
Ive been using ACT for more than 6 months now, and while problems have always crept in with the connection now and then, they were always resolved soon enough. Which is why just last week ( 07/06/2014) I paid them for another 6 months.
And 2 days after that on 09/06/2014, my Broadband connection stopped working.
For the past 4 days now I have called them atleast 4 times a day - only to be to lied at and committed something they are NOT going to do.
it is always the same tale- it will be done by the next day morning when you call in the evening, and it'll be done by the evening when you call in the morning.
Complaint number: 0002192242.
By now i must have spoken to all their customer care execs working for them- Shilpa, Mohan etc. I also called Rajesh- the person who got me the connection and took the cheque for the 6 months, 1st -2 days i was given false assurances from him also- next 2 days he has stopped answering my calls.
I'm feeling absolutely helpless and frustrated at being cheated like this.,
I request anybody reading this to kindly share with me a direct number/ email of their top mgt- Kirti Simha or anybody else with whom I can speak about this issue.
I Would honestly just like to have my money refunded and go with a new BB service provider.
If they are not able to handle the customers of Bangalore itself properly, why expand into other cities and take on more subscriptions.
ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC CUSTOMER CARE. FALSE PROMISES. RUDE CUSTOMER CARE EXECS, FRAUD COMPANY!!

Dear Sir,
We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences caused. Your details have been noted and forwarded to the concerned team and they will get back to you at the earliest.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband.

Even I have faced similar service issue with ACT. I applied for a connection and paid 6 months amount through cheque. For today it is been more than 14 days that I am still waiting for the connection. Initial days , customer care number was coming busy nobody responding to the calls. After few days, on waiting in the queue for longer time the calls were responded and Every time , they tell me that "we are extremely sorry for the delay from ACT side, technician will respond back to you shortly, at what time will you be available sir". This happened for 5 days and was getting frustated day by day. From my busy schedule i need to take time and make call to know the status. So today, I have raised request for cancellation as I am happy with my Airtel, though it is expensive but have respectful people. ACT sales person Mr. Mohan who handles vijayanagar area sales stopped picking my calls. My neighbors who were waiting for my feedback on ACT connectivity have decided not to opt for it. I have requested ACT to refund the money with interest as fault is been done by them. I just hope my request 0002207778 for refund gets resolved soon.

Hi,
We regret the inconveniences caused and apologize for the same. We have noted your details and forwarded them to the concerned team and they will get back to you.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hi,
We regret the inconveniences caused and apologize for the same. We have noted your details and forwarded them to the concerned team and they will get back to you.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband
On posting the complaint in the forum, Thanks for contacting me ACT . I am still awaiting for the status which you had promised me for the delay ? This question is for ACT management, I would like to know if installation cannot be provided in promised time why do you guys advertise that ACT is available in so and so area and collect the money for registration. I have paid money for 6 months and now have applied for cancellation, till the money reaches me it would be a month, which means you have earned some interest by not doing anything (is it another way of doing business?). Why do you guys need 15 days to refund the amount when it will be 0 days to collect the cheque ?.
Thanks,
--Rohit
Request Id : 0002207778

i have faced the same issue. I have paid 1500 for the connection, i waited for 20 days. No connection after that i moved to airtel. ACT SUCKS. FALSE promises..now i am waiting for my cash back. I will make sure i will move to consumer court in somedays if don't receive the cash back. Request number is - 0002228018

Hi,
We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences caused. We have noted your details and forwarded them to the concerned team and they will get back to you.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

ACT , I am fed up with your care for the customers. On Monday (30th June), I call up the customer care to know my refund status and interestingly the customer care person tells me that connection is already provided on 28th June and so they didn't process refund request. On Tuesday, I get a call from Sales Person who sold me the ACT plan and said that he could give me the connection in a day (i.e On Wednesday) for which I agreed upon condition that if connection is not provided by Wednesday then please refund my money. It is Saturday, still the connection is not activated. ACT, Why do you guys make false promises ? and what is the management doing here (enjoying my six months advance money?)?. I planning to advisement in front of my house , apply for ACT connection and wait for life long to get connection activated.

ACT , 15 working days are over and still my refund amount has not been received (request 0002207778). Can you provide me the reason for the delay. Let me know if you want me to go to consumer court for this as promised task is not provided.

One more thing, why are you guys still collecting the new applications even when you guys are not capable of providing connection.

Lastly, please don't reply as below if you don't know the meaning of it..
Hi,
We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences caused. We have noted your details and forwarded them to the concerned team and they will get back to you.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

-Rohit

Back