ACT Broadband in JP Nagar

I wanted to know, if ACT broadband is available at JP Nagar Phase 8.
I live in KLV Layout, it's a layout of 8 Appartment buildings all buildings have 24 flats. ACT will surely get good business over here as most people are fed-up of BSNL.
Please let me know about the availability and feasibility of the same.
Thanks

Someshwar Chatterjee said:
I wanted to know, if ACT broadband is available at JP Nagar Phase 8.
I live in KLV Layout, it's a layout of 8 Appartment buildings all buildings have 24 flats. ACT will surely get good business over here as most people are fed-up of BSNL.
Please let me know about the availability and feasibility of the same.
Thanks
Hello Someshwar Chatterjee,
Thanks for your interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly share your complete postal address along with pin-code so that our team can assist you better. We will be glad to provide our services but we need to check the feasibility of our services in your area. Therefore, please share all your details with us so that our team can contact you ASAP.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Someshwar Chatterjee,
Thanks for your interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly share your complete postal address along with pin-code so that our team can assist you better. We will be glad to provide our services but we need to check the feasibility of our services in your area. Therefore, please share all your details with us so that our team can contact you ASAP.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hi,
Following is my address:
Flat D-1, 1st Floor, C&D Appts, KLV Layout, JP Nagar Phase 8,
Bangalore-560078

I have sent you a PM.
Thanks
Hello Sir,We are extemely sorry to say this that we don't have feasibility in your area. We will soon extend our services in your area and we will let you know once we will have feasibility in your area. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Sir,We are extemely sorry to say this that we don't have feasibility in your area. We will soon extend our services in your area and we will let you know once we will have feasibility in your area. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband
Bummer...anyway, I have purchased a flat in DLF Westend Heights, in DLF New Town, Bannerghatta Road.
Can you confirm if ACT will be providing their services there?
Thanks

Bummer...anyway, I have purchased a flat in DLF Westend Heights, in DLF New Town, Bannerghatta Road.
Can you confirm if ACT will be providing their services there?
Thanks
Hello Sir,
Kindly share complete postal address so that our team can give you better insight about the feasibility of our services.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

hi i would like to know whether act service can be provided in j.p.nagar 7th phase,
i'm mentioning my complete address below please let me know as soon as possible.
4th main,6th cross,nrupathunga nagar,j.p.nagar-7th phase.

Hello,
i wanted an internet connection ASAP . just wanted to check if ACT has connectivity in 8th Main road , JP nagar phase 2 .
it would be great if you can respond ASAP . i have been trying to reach out to ACT over telephone but did not receive any response as yet.
thanks

Back