Act Broadband: Not Working for the past 7 days!

ISP
ACT Broadband
Act service is the worst service. My broadband is down for the past 7 days and there is no action from the Act team. I have called them several times(complaint number-0001241374) and the customer care persons tell very politely that your complaint has been escalated to the field operators. What the heck are they doing for the past 7 days!!?? I stay in Koramangala, Bangalore. There is no one who has come and i am still waiting for them to fix this issue asap!

Harshmkg said:
Act service is the worst service. My broadband is down for the past 7 days and there is no action from the Act team. I have called them several times(complaint number-0001241374) and the customer care persons tell very politely that your complaint has been escalated to the field operators. What the heck are they doing for the past 7 days!!?? I stay in Koramangala, Bangalore. There is no one who has come and i am still waiting for them to fix this issue asap!
Hello,We regret the inconvenience and will address the situation immediately. Thanks for helping us with your previous ticket no. Our team will contact you shortly. We will make sure that the problem gets resolved further any delay.Regards,ACT Broadband

Back