ACT connection issues in Kodihally

• Thread starter Thread starter anon_781
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,642
ISP
ACT, BSNL
For last couple of months there have been frequent disconnections in this area. I get disconnected at least once every week. And every time, the customer service promise rectification within one day, only to get a sms next day that it will take two more days. Waiting for three days for connection to get rectified when it happens this frequently is sickening..
The frequency of disconnection has become too annoying and I am considering other options in this area. Any viable alternatives? (Please no BSNL)..

Missed in the above post, the city is Bangalore.

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved for now, but my queries and general issues remain. Based on the pattern in past, the connection will probably go down after one more week. And another three day wait will ensue. This has been the pattern over last two months and I haven't received any information if that is going to continue. I have not received a single answer to my query why it takes three days to fix a fibre cut, and is there any possibility that turn around time will come down. Receiving no reply means basically ACT's way of saying "be happy that we have fixed your current issue, but we are gonna take our own sweet time to fix things". Customer service remains pathetic.

Back