ACT Connection ?

ISP
BSNL
Hi Guys,

Iam a user of BSNL BB for the past 2 years. I have decided to try ACT broadband. Please suggest me any ways to register for a new connection ! I tried with the website but didn't get any response from them. And also,do I have any option of seeing a demo ?

1. They take time to respond.
2. No.

Rajarajan Subramanian said:
Hi Guys,

Iam a user of BSNL BB for the past 2 years. I have decided to try ACT broadband. Please suggest me any ways to register for a new connection ! I tried with the website but didn't get any response from them. And also,do I have any option of seeing a demo ?
Hi Rajarajan,
We have forwarded your details to the concerned team and they will contact you shortly.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hi Rajarajan,
We have forwarded your details to the concerned team and they will contact you shortly.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hello Rajarajan,
We are extremely sorry to say this that we don't have feasibility in your area. We will soon extend our services in your area and we will let you know once we will have feasibility in your area. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries.
Warm Regards,ACT Broadband

Back