ACT Fibrenet introduces Gaming Booster Packs with Speed on Demand

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
ACT Fibernet has introduced new ‘ACT Gaming Booster’ packs in India at the World of Warships (WoW) launch event. The ‘ACT Gaming Booster’ packs include two variants: Basic, which is valid for a month and Ultra, which is valid for six months. The Basic plan costs Rs 500 + GST, while the Ultra pack is priced at Rs 2,000 + GST.

Under the Basic one month plan, users get 300Mbps of boosted speed for three hours since activation. This plan can be activated five times a month. Users also get 200GB of extra data for the month. Under the Ultra six month plan, users get 300Mbps of high speed data 10 times a month for five hours per activation. This plan gives users 1,800GB of extra data added to their FUP for six months.

ACT Gaming Booster Basic pack subscribers will get benefits worth Rs 1,000 per month in WoW. They will get a free premium account, 250 doubloons, 50 camouflages, 30,00,000 credits, 25 flags set of 5 eco, 10 flags set of 8 spl, a tier 3 prem ship and three tech tree ships.

Ultra pack subscribers will also get a free premium account. Along with this they will get 750 doubloons, 100 camouflages, 45,00,000 credits, 75 flags set of 5 eco, 24 flags set of 8 spl, a tier 3 prem ship, tier 5 prem ship and three tech tree ships.

ACT Fibernet introduces new ‘ACT Gaming Booster’ packs for gamers starting at Rs 500

INTRODUCING THE ACT GAMING BOOSTER PACKS

INTRODUCING THE ACT GAMING BOOSTER PACKS

y0v3c3F.png

mwecJDW.png

Anyone who has tried this? I think i read somewhere that they are advertising better routing and lower latency for customers on this pack/plan. Really curious to see if this is true.

It’s a scam. The app is buggy. I bought it. I got one boost. Which too was very finicky and not very consistent. Because of bugs with their app I couldn’t use more boosts. They didn’t refund. And it auto renews. They didn’t try to help me at all either.

Back