ACT free upgrade to 300mbps speed and no fup till 31st march for work from home #coronavirus

• Thread starter Thread starter igloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 9,497
I think its one of reason there network was free from routing and clogging issues. Plus giving public ip addresses.
Wish my lco was not ass on cutting others fiber, i would be still with ACT.

Act does not give out public ipv4 addresses they use CGNAT.
But they give out public ipv6 addresses.

Still on 150mbps not getting 300mbps in Delhi.
OT: i did dns check and got ultra dns faster than Google and cloudflare dns. Anyone used ultra dns is it safe ? Tx

Also when it rains act broadband disconnects, ?

@Nitin Much better than Jio atleast in Chennai.
and their service and performance is quite good.
I can't comment about other cities, Chennai been like thier focus cities and act's tariff in Chennai is much better than thier offerings in other cities.

Use to have in 2018. Too many fiber cuts by lco led to disconnection.
There support is hopeless though service and infrastructure is very near airtel level.
Overhead wires (not problem everywhere)
and support is drawback.

Delhi is again going back into the dark ages of Broadband according to me where Airtel is acting like a stupid local area provider and Jio trying to re-define the definition of FTTH in india. (1:10)

Coming to ACT? They were the hopes of Delhi (honestly) but they aren't expanding as they should be.

No hopes from Hathway, Excitel. They are the pathetic ISPs. Just having full speeds all the time doesn't mean a good ISP. They don't know what customer retention or customer service is.

Back