ACT USERS - POST your PING!!ACT LUCKNOW!! Pls help.

• Thread starter Thread starter Thorden
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,453
ISP
Non yet
Have asked the user to fix the title of the thread.
Hey!! Anyone from ACT Fibernet Lucknow, or from any other city as well.
Can you tell me your ping from speedtest.net - or fast.com and PUBGmobile ping.
I am getting-(ACT Delhi server)
2.4Ghz - 12 ms
5Ggz - 21-27 ms
Lan - 11 ms
PubgM - 36-44 ms(2.4Ghz)
(Ping is even worse if I choose any other server, even in Lucknow.)
Fast.com - 14-18 ms.
Which is relatively high in comparison to other ACT users on youtube.
So I want to know if this issue is with me only, or other are also facing it, specially if you guys have any suggestions,share it pls.

--- Should I complain about it or not, as customer service has been good for me atleast for now, registered complaint that my fiber is broken by mistake, and got it resolved within hours(ping problem was same even before breaking,so reconnection is not an issue).

* Saw people getting 1ms ping on 100 mbps plan, and 20ms on pubg,but even after fibernet I am getting ping of Mobile network.
  • No other device was connected while testing, distance between router and device is minimum (sitting in front of it).
  • Speed is also nice, around 100mbps as promised.

@sid.teche @rajil.s @Sam27 -- hope you guys help me.

@Thorden, Here are my tests carried out with LAN/Ethernet during peak time 10:15AM

1598330818694.webp

1598330914848.webp

Have asked the user to fix the title of the thread.
@rajil.s Thnx, can you post your ping on 2.4ghz and 5ghz, and Pubg Mobile, do you have any issue of ping while gaming.

Ping respones using wifi is a useless check, and has no bearing on the ISP quality. I dont game, so sorry can't help you there.

@rajil.s Thnx bro, can you post speed test from 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz on wifi, that would help me a lot in understanding that the issue is with me or everyone else, my 5Ghz is giving more ping than 2.4Ghz.

@Thorden Let me reiterate any checks carried out using wifi have no meaning. There are too many factors involved in wifi. If you are not getting optimum results using wifi you need to optimize your settings or go with better equipment.

Last edited:
Got this notification just a few minutes ago.. I didn't check the ping but reddit, twitter and some other websites are loading so slow and also I'm getting error messages while opening websites...

Attachments

• IMG_20200918_131524.webp
    IMG_20200918_131524.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 267

Back