Actve Sports removed

• Thread starter Thread starter swaps22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 5,364
This is TS section and TS hasn't provided multiple camera angles for a long time now. It is irrelevent to talk about whether other dths provide or not. It is not going to help TS users. So please stop these kinds of offtopics and stick to the topic. This is my humble request to you.

i think those who love Tata Sky will always be happy with whatever they do.But the real customers will be unhappy because I had gone for tatasky during the days when they were advertising alot about these type of Actve Services.I expected them to show cricket with multi angles but they hardly showed few series.

This is Tata Sky DTH section and Tata Sky DTH hasn't provided multiple camera angles for a long time now. It is irrelevent to talk about whether other dths provide or not. It is not going to help Tata Sky DTH users. So please stop these kinds of offtopics and stick to the topic. This is my humble request to you.

I dont think there is any harm in knowing what TS's competitors are doing...

Anyways it's good that they have removed it instead of wasting the space.

I dont think there is any harm in knowing what Tata Sky DTH's competitors are doing...

Anyways it's good that they have removed it instead of wasting the space.

it is not harm.. but because of their jealousy that they compare with other DTH. whenever a bad happens in tatasky they compare to other DTH and when other dth does any good then they will say TS is for service and not for channel additions / price cut. I am seeing these type of blabbering posts since 1year or more. because of these few members lot of threads got closed and many stopped posting in this forum. forum has become boring.

Most of the things they advertise are not true.When they dont have DVD quality picture they advertise so.Rather than roping in big celebs like aamir for ads,better they concentrate on improving features and listening to valid user feedbacks.

but we customers move to DTH for the presence of these kind of services but they are cheating us by removing and not providing any thing in it:madness:

But now a days they dont advertise like they have Activ sports specifically. They just say they have many activ services. thats the trick . still ppl buy and feel later.

When people buy a product, they should know what they are buying. Tata Sky is not cheating anyone. They just say that they have various actve services. While it is not actve now, they may choose to have add it later again.

Back