ADD ON Packages

• Thread starter Thread starter kartz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,156
when you add a package add-on, how much time does it take to show the channels..I added sports package today morning. in the a/c status it shows the last txn as added the sports pkg, but unable to view the channel yet.cheers

when you add a package add-on, how much time does it take to show the channels..

I added sports package today morning.
in the a/c status it shows the last txn as added the sports pkg, but unable to view the channel yet.

cheers

It takes only seconds to show... But you need to Switch on ur STB or in StandBy mode...

when you add a package add-on, how much time does it take to show the channels..

I added sports package today morning.
in the a/c status it shows the last txn as added the sports pkg, but unable to view the channel yet.

cheers

When you tell the CC to subscribe for the add on pack they will do the needful for you to view the add on pack before they hang the call............................Your statement is very strange:O............if you persisits with the same problem i request you to call the CC again when you are in front of your TV and and ask them to sort out your problem and they will do it immedietly.............this is not at all a problem for TS and it viewers at all.............:happy:

Back