Administrator start STICKY THREAD in Dish TV forum for Dish TV CHANNEL LIST immediately.

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,163

autumn

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hey there is an immediate need to start the sticky threads in Dish TV forum. 1) One sticky thread should be for Dish TV channel list. Take a look at Tata Sky channel list thread. That it properly maintained and very useful. Dish TV must have a useful thread like that which should be regularly updated.2) Second should be for movie on demand.Administrator please do so immediately.

Why dont u start these threads and request the Admns to make it sticky. He might not be using dish TV :D

i dont thing he uses it anyways better make it than ask him for a sticky.Between someone named dishtv asking for dishtv sticky made me lol.

Why dont u start these threads and request the Admns to make it sticky. He might not be using dish TV :D

Hey, you have made that thread in Tata Sky. Its a very great job.

I have seen that thread, those are very systematic, usefull and piece of an art by you !! What prompted you to do it? :urock:

Can you please do the same in Dish TV section also? Thanks. :urock:

^^^It would be good if some DISH TV user 'regular member' creates thread & updates it regularly like Tata Sky thread.

Back