Advance Rental - Postpaid Plans - Unlimited Data Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
:poop:

YOU GET UNLIMITED PLAN .... UNLIMITED !!!!!!!
Why do you even care LOL ???
No other operator is giving you this option, beside BSNL ALSO HAD ADVANCE RENTAL VENTAL SENTAL IN THERE COMBO PLANS !!!!
just chill & njoy the uncapped bandwidth !!!!!!!!! LOL :playful: :playful: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

Harkirat Singh Saggu said:
YOU GET UNLIMITED PLAN .... UNLIMITED !!!!!!!
Why do you even care LOL ???
No other operator is giving you this option, beside BSNL ALSO HAD ADVANCE RENTAL VENTAL SENTAL IN THERE COMBO PLANS !!!!
just chill & njoy the uncapped bandwidth !!!!!!!!! LOL :playful: :playful: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:
I understand that I get unlimited usage at 4Mbps. But my question is about the ambiguity in the language used on their site. Do I pay anything at the end of the month after I've already paid them in advance Rs. 1099 + Taxes?

Gaara said:
Do I pay anything at the end of the month after I've already paid them in advance Rs. 1099 + Taxes?
YES ... cuz its ADVANCE RENTAL !! At the end of the month you have to pay ADVANCE for next month .... Simple isn't it ? what confusing i really don't get it ? :numbness: :nonchalance:

Harkirat Singh Saggu said:
YES ... cuz its ADVANCE RENTAL !! At the end of the month you have to pay ADVANCE for next month .... Simple isn't it ? what confusing i really don't get it ? :numbness: :nonchalance:
Oh you! I meant do I pay anything for that month, the one for which I've already paid an advance, seeing as how the plan is a 'postpaid plan'

Advance rental for Reliance = Security deposit for other isps
Advance rentSecurity deposit you pay for the service will be adjusted when you disconnect from the isp. You don't have to pay for the month you leaves the isp ...

The plans are categorized as POST-PAID. That means you pay after services have been rendered. But then they say it's all advance rental. That's the ambiguity that I refer to.
DNA_Uncut said:
Advance rental for Reliance = Security deposit for other isps
Advance rentSecurity deposit you pay for the service will be adjusted when you disconnect from the isp. You don't have to pay for the month you leaves the isp ...
That's better. So say I get the Thunder 1099 plan and after taxes my monthly advance rental come out at Rs. 1500. I pay that. Do I pay them anything else at the end of the month? (Not the starting of the next month, that's understood).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back