After 3 months of JioFiber Paid Subscription

• Thread starter Thread starter ap99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 16,108
Means only 3 times ott for silver plans is not there. They are still providing in 7th month also.
And only 6 month extra data. Still getting?getting {Not Lockdown data}

Last edited:
@bobby_kes Do note that they have mentioned 3 Times and not 3 Months. There is a difference.
What they mean by 3 Times is 3 Recharges. So it might be monthly, quarterly or annually.

@aayush31 is subscribing to the quarterly silver plan since December. So currently his 3rd recharge must be going on. He will come to know whether OTT apps continue or not only after 4th recharge.

There must be someone here who is having monthly silver plan, who can show some clear picture on this.

Last edited:
@bobby_kes Do note that they have mentioned 3 Times and not 3 Months. There is a difference.
What they mean by 3 Times is 3 Recharges. So it might be monthly, quarterly or annually.

@aayush31 is subscribing to the quarterly silver plan since December. So currently his 3rd recharge must be going on. He will come to know whether OTT apps continue or not only after 4th recharge.
There is a small catch to all this, if you notice properly, the OTT subscription for monthly silver plan is available for 3 times/recharges. But as such there is nowhere written under quarterly/semi/annual plan subscription. So it is better not to go for monthly silver plan.

Yes. It says Annual subscription.
But i don't want to pay annually.

My 4th monthly silver plan started from today morning. All my OTT app subscriptions have been removed. Only Jio Cinema, Jio Saavn, Jio Games and Jio Security are there under the 'Subscriptions' tab.

I tried playing content from various apps on my Jio STB (from Jio TV+). Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLiv do not work. Voot live channels are not working(asking me to upgrade my JioFiber plan). Eros Now and Shemaroo movies could be played.
So it is indeed as they have mentioned on their website. Silver plan OTT apps for 3 times (3 recharges) only.

So I think I have cleared up the question about the 3 times thing. You will get OTT apps in silver plan for 3 recharges only. After that they will simply be removed from your account.

What remains to be seen now is whether this rule is applicable only for monthly plan or for all other plans (quarterly, etc) as well.
I think @aayush31 will let us know whether this is applicable for quarterly plan once his 4th recharge of quarterly plan starts.

As I said earlier, OTT subscription will be removed when your plan gets over. If you want to keep them intact, recharge with the silver plan again.
Yes, it's written there under silver plan that we will get OTT subscription for 3 times only. But it's applicable only in the case if you recharge monthly.

In my opinion, rather recharging the plan on monthly basis, you should recharge the same on quarterly basis atleast.

Back