AIRCEL 3G Mobile and Data Services Goes Live In Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 31,914
Status
Not open for further replies.
vodafone and cheap. these two words are not made to be used in a single sentence.

1 GB for Rs. 800 for checking mails. well i can activate 3G Blackberry plans for same. also can access internet using phone as modem

these operators have lost mind after paying hefty spectrum fee. i feel more comforatble using 2G for handset and 3G estick for laptop internet

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

well, i am using 2Gb everymonth Nokia N8 offer on airtel. free internet lol

I expected this From aircel, Winning Spectrum in 13Circles. how can u expect them to offer cheap 3G?

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

vodafone and cheap. these two words are not made to be used in a single sentence.

If it is cheaper than Aircel 3G..!!!

Reliance 3G and worst? I won't say that.When am getting 340kbytes/s on direct downloads and 200+kbytes/s on torrents :|P.S talking excluding tariff rates ROFL :rofl:

So, you mean corporates who have market research team and heck loads of educated people working for them.
Are Nuts ....hmm

They are not nuts...:rofl: They only make plans in accordance with their given revenue targets given by other dept.

The main culprits are the strategists who wrongly assess the market scenario/customer demand/future expectation.:evil:

They have no idea what they are launching....first of all they wrongly assessed the market situation and the target customer.:imbored:
As of today i can only think that the bulk of(to be) customers will be students/young generation, it will slowly percolate to the masses.And tech savvy young gen. very well know what 3G speeds are and what amt. of DATA is sufficient/AFFORDABLE for them. You can't fool them man.:madness:

Reliance 3G and worst? I won't say that.
When am getting 340kbytes/s on direct downloads and 200+kbytes/s on torrents :|
P.S talking excluding tariff rates ROFL :rofl:

Till now never heard any service provided by Reliance as good except reliance wired broadband.

So default is Reliance = Unreliable, Fraud!

Till now never heard any service provided by Reliance as good except reliance wired broadband.

So default is Reliance = Unreliable, Fraud!
A cable may pass thru your home & you may not know that it is a Reliance wireline broadband. That's the thing happening now...they dont advertise/marketing their product. If the no. of users cross their bandwidth capacity then we can expect a doomsday aka FUP

During the launch of aircel 3g in karnataka and up east they revealed a different 3g data plans in contrast to link-removed.info & teleguru.in

For phones:
3G data usage base rates 3p/10kb ie 3RS/MB.
Student pack at Rs.92/100mb
Data plan extends with Rs.202 where you get 250MB data.
Rs.602 for 1GB of data download with 30days validity.
*NOTE: There is no Unlimited 3G data plan launched by the operator for phones.

For usb Modem:
Their base data rate is 3 paise/10KB.
Data plan of rs. 505 will give 650MB data.
Data plan of Rs. 750 will give 1536MB data.
Unlimited plan of rs. 1275 !!!!!!!

For atleast phone, speed will be max. 3.6 MBPS

source: Aircel 3G launch photos, data plans included !

Have they gone nuts? UL for data plan & not for mobile user? Can i rely on this info?

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Called the CC...they have no idea about 3G USB dongle or UL plans. I think they are concentrating more on Karnataka and UP East regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back