Aircel India Mobile GPRS

• Thread starter Thread starter dhoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 92,411
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it sounds great as one has to install no extra software’s, no additional hardware- all you need is an Aircel connection to browse thorough applications like Facebook and Yahoo! oneSearch with a simple click on your mobile phone. I think you could visit Aircel Pocket Internet Page for more information.

i am using it in tamilnadu. good service for 17 rs. speed is around 10 KBps

To see about in Aircel Pocket Internet packs just go directly to Aircel - India's Pioneer in Mobile Services and Technology and in that home page(Aircel - India's Pioneer in Mobile Services and Technology) there will be advertisings playing automatically(there are totally four ads)with representation of small four colour square boxes. In that click Second box then the Ad about Aircel Pocket Internet will get showed and then click on line know more.. then you will taken to info pages of PI. this packs is available in all states.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On last Friday i activated AIRCEL pocket internet Recharge card-Rs.14/-.
And its totally free to browse in both mobile/GPRS(0nline) thru mobile. And even i used it in Computer. Its totally free. But in case of download its free only in GPRS(online) thru mobile and as well as computer,but not in POCKET INTERNET(PI) WAP portal.
In this also in PI portal only wallpapers and other contents which is available in portal is only not free. but it is free to download anything thru yahoo one search in PI. thru yahoo One search in PI i downloaded Tamil Songs and i not get anything charged. its totally Free!!!! Its superb and :dance::dance:Aircel is rocking!!!!!!!!! Now Really its time to move on...... to Explore a World of possibilities!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Is this just like regular GPRS? I mean, 99 Rs per month, and we get unlimited GPRS? Or is it limited to the Aircel portal somehow?

What's the speed for that plan?Its 15 kbps (Kilo-bits per sceond) OR15 KB/sec (kilo-bytes per second) ????

I have recently got a Aircel prepaid and want to activate GPRS.I have a HTC P3450 mobile phone, but I have not able to activate gprs on it.How can I activate gprs settings on it.Any help would be appriciated..Airtel gprs working on it very fine..Thanks.....

the speed is quite reasonable at mobile, the speed is really rocks at Vijayanagar, bangalore.... but if i go ather area it sucks....anyway they hav to improve coverage in bangalore.....

aircel launch unlimited gprs at 98rs per month only :thumbsup:
:dance:

they launch it also for west bengal circle .nd u will nt be able to connect it in ur pc. most of the day GPRS signal will be absent... C.care will always beg ur pardon.
this is their service.

----------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back