Airtel 1MBPS UL Unlimited Plan - Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 60,127
@Susuhbh:
need to cut back on my ciggies. that alone would help out.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP completely. Sincere advise from an ex smoker/wellwisher.
Else every time you buy a packet , set aside an equivalent amount for medical care fund after some years. Save the amount every month and put in Recurring Deposit!
May be you could buy a NANO in seven years ! ( You can afford a better car even now ,but this is only for considering the economic angle!)
I spent (two years back) Rs 60,000 on hospital bills ( ICU 2 days / CTscan lungs/Xray/Echo Test/ Blood test/ Oxygen etc ).Stopped smoking since then.
BP normal Heart normal. No Blood sugar PROBLEM. . Breathing normal ( Lung functional Test only 50% another Rs 1000/=) .
Heed ADVICE OF Dr ANBUMANI.

Para two : How about a Health forum/ IBF members who are from medical Profession may advice. us.

coz some people cannot take the shit sorrounding them and they take the easy way out... i know coz i do it. lame excuse. but i am doing it by choice and not by compulsion. and it has worked for me just fine.

So are you gonna make the choice of quitting too ? Think of what all you would be able to do with a 1mb line :P

heh... i usually tend to smoke when i waiting for something to download. with 1mbps i would be downloading more so i would be waiting more so probably i would be smoking more. just kidding :P

Hmm nice conversations there!Well even I was planning to get myself this 1mb plan but you know.. Airtel is not available in my area. :wall:I dunno when those people are going to install their cable or watever over here. Till then I'm stuck with this nightmare called BSNL. :P

Back