• Thread starter Thread starter andy4uall
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,124

andy4uall

ISP
BSNL
Airtel 3G launched in Bangalore.

I m getting 3G and H signal in 3G mode. But speed and network is not stable. May be New year gift from Airtel.

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

so its launched just because you are getting signals and are being able to use it? seriously?

so its launched just because you are getting signals and are being able to use it? seriously?

Yes dude. Are u from Bangalore?

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

i have been seeing 3G signals for a long time now. and also have been able to connect and use it. :|

I also used to get signal before but could never connect to the network. I believe they will make official announcement now.Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

they wont launch till the video calling thing is approved by government i guess .They showing 3g means video calling in all their stupid ads !

I guess u guys r right because there is no 3G connectivity or signal since morning. Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

i have been seeing 3G signals for a long time now. and also have been able to connect and use it. :|

thats nice which phone are you using? I'm unable to connect to it on my Blackberry here in mumbai

it does not connect all the time. randomly. if you check out twitter, there are plenty of folks out there noticing the same on a regular basis.

Back